This Winter, we’re studying Esther, Ezra, and Nehemiah. Stop by and listen or pick up the electronic copy at the line above if you’d like to learn more about these lesser-read books of the Bible.
A 13 week study on the book of Hebrews, available in digital and print format. For more information, pick up a copy online or stop by on Sunday morning!
Lessons from Ezekiel, Daniel: Faith Under Fire — July 6th – Sept 28th, 2014
- God Revealed, John 1:1-18
- Jesus Identified, John 1:19-51
- Authority Acknowledged, John 2:1-25
- Salvation Offered, John 3:1-36
- The Power to Give Life, John 4:1-38
- The Power to Save, John 4:39-54
- The Power to Heal, John 5:1-47
- The Power to Meet Needs, John 6:1-71
- Asking Questions About Jesus? John 7:1-52
- Wondering About Judgment? John 7:53-8:59
- Doubting Jesus’ Power? John 9:1-41
- Feeling Insecure? John 10:1-42
- Dealing with Death? John 11:1-57
Proverbs, Song of Songs: Learn, Live, Love, Discovery, April 1st – June 24th
- Seek Wisdom’s Way
- Learn Wisdom’s Benefits
- Listen to Wisdom’s Invitation
- Guard Your Speech
- Don’t Be a Slacker
- Exercise Financial Responsibility
- Forge Godly Friendships
- Be Amazed by the Resurrection
- Avoid Alcohol and Drug Abuse!
- Live in Moral Purity
- Treasure Mothers
- Righteous Romance
- Invest in the Best
Study the Entire Bible Book by Book
If you want to experience the full counsel of God’s Word in your life, Explore the Bible offers the plan to help you get there. Each issue of this study takes groups on an exploration of a specific Bible book (or set of books). The 13-week format allows the time to dig into the depths and apply key truths of each book, while keeping you on pace to study through the entire Bible.