Our AWANA program is currently on hold, please email email@example.com for more information.
Hi Awana Families and Leaders:
I hope you all are doing well. I wanted to share with you an update on the Awana program. Our goal was to resume our Awana ministry the last week of March. However, about half of the teachers who had volunteered to lead the program are not able to return for the spring term due to personal circumstances. As a result, we do not have enough teachers to continue with the program.
For those of you who paid for the full year and would like a refund for half of the amount, please let me know and we will get you a check.
On a separate note, I have recently submitted my resignation to the church as supply pastor. Most of you know I have been filling in for a little over three years, and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. My last Sunday will be March 26. I would invite you to please stay in touch. It has been honor serve your families through this ministry.
Would you like to learn more about the life of our church? Archive copies of our monthly newsletter can be found here every month.
December 2015 Newsletter
January 2016 Newsletter
February 2016 Newsletter
March 2016 Newsletter
April 2016 Newsletter
May 2016 Newsletter
June 2016 Newsletter
July 2016 Newsletter
Subscribe below and please remember to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure delivery.
Why do we ask for your first and last name? Having your first and last name in our database helps your email server to know that this newsletter isn’t spam.
Children’s Sunday School Class
- Teachers: Janet Masters. Class meets Sunday mornings before worship from 9:45 to 10:45AM.
- This class uses the All-In-One-Bible Fun series for children aged 4 through 8 which utilizes crafts, games, and singing to help young ones understand the Gospel Message.
- Nursery care and Children’s church are also available during the service. Children’s church is recommended for children aged 2 through 6.
Spiritual Foundations Class
- Mixed group of adults meeting from 9:45 to 10:45AM. Curriculum varies, but the class is currently using the Explore the Bible quarterly curriculum from Lifeway.
- This class meets every Sunday Morning from 9:45 to 10:45AM with coffee in hand! For retired adults, aged 55 and up. We currently use the Lifeway Bible Studies for Life curriculum. You can find out more information or download studies on their website.
Adult Evening Bible Study
- Our evening Bible Study meets the 1st & 3rd Monday night of the month from 7 – 8PM at a member’s house. Please email email@example.com for location and the next meeting date (2 – 3 times per month).
- The Adult Bible Study focuses on one book of the Bible at a time to go deeper and pull contemporary lessons from the Ancient Church.
Ladies Bible Study
- Our Ladies Study meets on Thursday nights at 7 pm at the Leesville Family Life Center and is lead by Donna Cooper. These studies run for several weeks and focus on 1 subject/book for that period.
- NEW WOMEN’S SPRING Bible study beginning Thursday, April 5, 2018, 7:00-8:30 pm. Study guide cost $10.00
- To sign up please contact Donna Cooper @ 434-446-6829 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to call us at 919-714-9223, or send us an email using the form below. We respond to both emails and voicemails Monday through Sunday.